Warranty Terms & Conditions
Warranty Terms & Conditions
- Standard warranty is limited only to the repair of defects or replacement of the defective part (unless specified differently for the specific product). Blaupunkt’s liability under this warranty shall be limited to repairs/replacement of parts, which are found to be defective. No refunds shall be made. And this warranty is only valid in India.
- Warranty is valid only on products sold by India Brand Licensee Partner: Vidur & Co Pvt. Ltd.
- Warranty is limited to the concerned product of Blaupunkt. Any consequential or ancillary damage caused to any other product is not covered by the Warranty.
- A product may be replaced for a defect, within the warranty period, but it is at the complete discretion of Blaupunkt.
- In the event of any unforeseen circumstances and/ or spares not being available, Blaupunkt’s prevailing depreciation rules will be binding on the customer to accept as a commercial solution in lieu of repairs.
- Warranty repairs must be carried only by Blaupunkt’s customer service team authorised for the specific product.
- Warranty is not valid if Warranty seal is tampered.
- If damage is caused to the product, due to an attempt to repair the product by any unauthorized personal/ centre, the warranty will stand null and void. Blaupunkt shall not be liable for reimbursements, claims and damages that may result from such unauthorized repair of the product.
- In the event of repair/ replacement of any part of the product part, or the product itself, the warranty shall thereafter continue and remain in force only for the remaining period of the product warranty. Moreover, the time taken for repair and in transit whether under the warranty or otherwise shall be included in the warranty period.
- If any part of the product is replaced, Blaupunkt reserves the right to retain such parts replaced at its discretion.
- The warranty does not cover demonstration, installation, normal wear & tear and to external accessories or add-ons, that do not form a part of the product.
- For whatever reason, if the date of activation of mobile is not available, then customer will have to produce valid POP for claiming repair warranty. However, final warranty status will be decided on the basis of:
-Damages due to liquids/wet / moist
In case of any of the above, the warranty will be null and void.
- Company is not liable for any memory, settings and/ or loss of data during the repair.
- All the Blaupunkt products are offered with a limited period warranty from the date of purchase. The period of warranty could be different for different products, For example, for mobile accessories after the purchase date, customer will get 6 months warranty. To know the period of warranty of a product, please see its copy of warranty (if provided) or visit us www.blaupunkt.com/in.
- The warranty is not applicable if defects or alleged defects are caused due to the use of the product, with or connected to a product, accessories, software and/or service not manufactured, supplied or authorized by Blaupunkt or used for a purchase other than for its intended use.
- Decision of Blaupunkt will be final for any other circumstances that are contradictory or are not in compliance with business ethics.
- Company is not liable for any delay, non-performance, failure or non-delivery of the products due to contingencies arising from any force majeure, acts of GOD, storm, earthquake, accident, strikes, lock-out, industrial dispute, labour trouble, transportation embargo, imminence or the existence of any state emergency, war, war like condition, civil commotion right, inability to obtain any material, refusal of license, approval or imposition of sanctions, any measures taken by government which renders it impossible or impractical for company to perform, supply, service or deliver the product to the customer.
For any queries, please feel free to mail us at email@example.com or call at 1800-4199-112. Prior to contacting the customer support team, please ensure the following information is at hand:
-Model number/Model name of the product
-Part number/ IMEI no for the product (if applicable)
-Proof of purchase
-Copy of warranty receipt (if applicable)
-Full address with pin code and contact information needs to be shared.