Warranty Terms & Conditions
Warranty Terms & Conditions
About Blaupunkt :
Blaupunkt is one of the leaders of electronic equipment and was founded in the year 1923 in Germany with its headquarters in Berlin. The products are manufactured at various parts of the world. Some of the famous centers are located in Malaysia, Tunisia and many other places. Till today, it is ruling the market by its quality electronic equipment, mobiles, SDA, MDA etc.
All the Blaupunkt devices are manufactured to withstand the toughest conditions like vibration, moisture, dust and extreme temperatures. Some of the products showcased at its website include Amplifiers, Loudspeakers, Antennas, Charging Cables, Wall Mount Chargers, Car Chargers, Earphones, Headphones, Wireless Charging Devices, Power Banks and many more. Its passion is to offer quality service to its customers by introducing new kinds of models. Further, its goal is to offer best service to its customers by meeting the customers need and requirement.
Where to Buy :
To locate stores from where you can purchase Blaupunkt’s product, please visit at www.blaupunkt.com/in.
Some of the Blaupunkt products are also available on e-commerce portals such as Snapdeal, Flipkart, Amazon etc.
All the Blaupunkt products are offered with a limited period warranty from the date of purchase. The period of warranty could be different for different products. To know the period of warranty of a product, please see its copy of warranty (if provided) or visit us www.blaupunkt.com/in.
Terms and conditions of warranty:
- Warranty is limited only to repair the defects or replacement of the defective part. Blaupunkt’s liability under this warranty shall be limited to repairs/replacement of parts, which is found to be defective. No refunds shall be made. Further, this limited warranty is only valid in India, and the product is not eligible for any international warranty service.
- Warranty is limited to the concerned product of Blaupunkt. Any consequential or ancillary damage caused to any other product is not covered by the Warranty.
- A product itself may be replaced for any defect arising within the warranty period but is at the complete discretion of Blaupunkt.
- Warranty is not applicable, in case, any damage to the product/ misuse of the product is caused.
- The Warranty is confirmed to the first purchaser of the product only and is not transferable.
- In the event of any unforeseen circumstances and/ or spares not being available, Blaupunkt’s prevailing depreciation rules will be binding on the customer to accept as a commercial solution in lieu of repairs.
- Warranty repairs must be carried out by Blaupunkt’s Customer Service Team only. To contact Blaupunkt’s Customer Service Team, dial at ___________________ or visit at www.blaupunkt.com/in. Prior to contacting the customer support team, please ensure the following information is at hand:
-Part number for the product (if applicable)
-Unique serial number of the product (if applicable)
-Proof of purchase
-Copy of warranty receipt (if applicable)
-Customer’s full address with pin code and contact information.
- If damage is caused to the product due to an attempt to repair the product by any unauthorized repair center i.e. any center other than Blaupunkt’s Customer Service Team, in such a case warranty cover will stand null and void. Blaupunkt shall not be liable for reimbursements, claims and damages that may result from such unauthorized repair of the product.
- In the event of repair / replacement of any parts of the product or the product itself, the warranty shall thereafter continue and remain in force only for the remaining period of the product warranty. Moreover, the time taken for repair and in transit whether under the warranty or otherwise shall not be excluded from the warranty period.
- If any part of the product is replaced, Blaupunkt reserves the right to retain such part replaced at the discretion of Blaupunkt.
- The warranty does not cover demonstration, installation, normal wear & tear and to an external accessories or add-ons, that does not form part of the product.
- All warranty information, product features and specifications are subject to change without notice.
- All disputes related with the warranty are subject to jurisdiction of Delhi Courts only.
The warranty is not applicable in the following conditions:
- The warranty period, as determined from proof of purchase, has expired.
- Damage is caused by the fact that product is not used according to the instructions given in user’s manual (if provided) that comes along with the product.
- The product is tempered by way of installation/repair work or any kind of alteration or modification is made in the electrical circuitry or physical construction of the product by any unauthorized person / agency or the customer himself.
- Defects or alleged defects caused due to the use of product with, or connected to, a product, accessories, software and/or service not manufactured, supplied or authorized by Blaupunkt or used otherwise than for its intended use.
- Defects or damage resulting from accidents, neglect, abnormal conditions or improper storage, exposure to liquid, moisture, dampness, sand or dirt, unusual physical, electrical or electromechanical stress serial no. on the product has been altered, deleted, removed or made illegible.
- The product is found to be physically damaged, rusted, wet / moist / liquid damage or burnt.
- Any accessory or external part of the product is missing.
- In case of Force Majeure.
- Products not purchased from authorized partners.
- Proof of purchase is not available or is made illegible.
- Any other circumstances that are contradictory or are not in compliance with business ethics.
The above policies are for warranty service. For any costs associated with non-warranty conditions, customer will be liable to pay for the same. Blaupunkt reserves the right to make final decisions regarding problem determination, if any, and the appropriate service option. Some limitations and restrictions apply and these are subject to change without prior notice.
Tollfree Number – 1800 419 9112
Email – email@example.com