• Prevent intrusions: They deter 80% of burglars.
  • Plug & Play: Easy wireless networking with the alarm system.
  • Deter burglar with 104 dB alarm and strobe lights.
  • Alarms via push message or call notification on your mobile phone.
  • High wirless range of more than 30 meters.
  • LED included information about arming, disarming or home state.
  • Tamper protection against manipulation.

Security makes carefree: protection through deterrence

Burglary protection is most effective when burglars do not even try. The Wireless Outdoor Siren BX-S1 gives attantention to your professional alarm protection. Since most burglars ( over 80% ) are limited to unsecured residential properties - they will not risk trying. Take care, however, to the remaining 20% of burglars. Get this additional protection.

In case of alarm everyone knows around will immediately be notified

The siren will activate in case of alarm, having a loud, persistent alarm signal of 104 dB- and the whole street knows . In addition to flash a strobe light as a deterrent. The burglar at this moment is very likely to escape. You or your neighbors can have guaranteed attention to the alarm and act appropriately. They are also notified by SMS or phone call in the event of an alarm. 

Tip for Mounting

The siren is designed and protected against water falling vertically at a 60 °. A good installation is finding a conspicuous place below a roof projection. The siren is protected from strong, direct contact with water and the long-term trouble-free operation is ensured.

Protected radio frequency and additional functions

The wireless siren has a high range of more than 200 meters in open terrain and at least 30 meters in buildings. The siren uses a European protected frequency (868 MHz). It is very energy efficient - the supplied batteries must be replaced after an average of more than 2.5 years. Flashes and beeps to inform you that your alarm is armed, disarmed or switched to the home mode. You can limit the duration of the alarm signal to dial automatically to 3, 5 or 10 minutes. 

If someone is trying to interfere with the radio frequency, this is detected and automatically stopped ( jamming detection ). The built-in tamper switch ensures that the siren can not be removed by force - in this case an alarm is triggered.

The modern and elegant design, high quality materials and fine workmanship complement the capabilities of the device.

• Quick and easy wireless networking with your Blaupunkt SA or SH alarm system.

• Integrated strobe light.

• duration of the siren alarm (104 dB) individually.

• Secure radio frequency (868 MHz), jammer detection

• A switch allows you to assign different alarm sounds for intrusion and fire alarm.

• Two-way radio system: Swaps data from the alarm center.

• beeps indicate entry / exit countdown before switching to arm or disarm-switched mode and other status changes, and low battery.

• Tampering triggers an alarm (tamper switch).

• Water and UV-resistant according to IP X3 protection.

• Complies with CE requirements or the requirements of the European standard.

  • Battery: 4 x 1.5 VD Alkaline
  • Battery life:> 2.5 years
  • Siren Volume: 104 dB @ 1 m
  • Radio frequency: 868.35 MHz FM
  • Radio range:> 200 m in open terrain
  • Ambient temperature: -10 ° C to + 40 ° C
  • Humidity: up to 85%, non-condensing
  • Dimensions: 287 x 220 x 63 mm